Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The ThunderBoltz

Hello Everyone. Well I have had lots of emails and concerns about the ThunderBoltz team over the past couple of weeks. I realize many of our issues are their ages, plus they LOVE to talk. I am thrilled that they love each other so much and enjoy being together. But they do need to understand that it is hard for me to teach and for them to learn when they are constantly talking during class time.

We are going to try some new things next week that will hopefully be beneficial to everyone.

They are all adorable students with so much personality but we need to learn to control our personalities while in class.

If a student is disrupting class starting next week, we will ask them to join their parents in the lobby so that the rest of the class can focus on learning. We know that you all pay money for classes and feel this is the only fair action to take to let the other students continue learning.

I do take the competition classes serious. They are at an age that they should be able to listen and learn and I want my students to take our classes serious as well.

Thanks for understanding and I appreciate your tolerance while we try to work through these issues.